Lesson Guide ...
Lessons will be taught on a one-to-one in a sound-proofed home studio at varying lengths to suit you:
- 1 hour lesson = £18
- 30 minutes session = £10
But how about my introductory offer:
- 2 x 1 hour lessons to get you started = £30
So there's no excuse not to start learning today. Get in touch...
What do I teach?
Here's a quick summary of topics taught depending on your skill level.
Every lesson will be tailored to your specific needs and will be structured at your pace in a fun and methodical way.
- The Basics of Drum playing
- Drum Rolls (Rudiments)
- Rhythms & Grooves
- Playing in Different Time Signatures
- Reading and Interpreting drum music
- How to play with and Complement other musicians
- Drum solos
- From Short Solo Breaks ...
- ... to Extended Solos with structures, motifs and phrases
- Building Rhythms Using All Four Limbs
- Improved Co-Ordination
- Learn to play along to your favourite songs!!
- Drum Theory
- Drumming in Different Styles
- Rockschool exams taught on request
- GCSE and A-Level exam preparation